Setting up an out of office auto-reply with Zoho Mail
Modified on: Tue, 23 Nov, 2021 at 7:01 PM
- In your Zoho Mail account, click the Settings icon in the top-right corner and navigate to the Out of office section.
- Click Add new out of office.
- Choose your audience. You can choose to send the auto-reply to Everyone, to Your contacts or to Non-contacts.
- Select the Start date and End date of the time period you want the reply to be sent.
- Select the Time interval between two consecutive replies to the same person. You can also select the specific days of the week you want the reply to be sent.
- Enter the Subject and Content of the message.
- Click Save.
The out of office message will be saved and will be sent to the people who email you during the specified period
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.